Mental health treatment at Delta Medical Center in Memphis, TN
Patients who come to Delta Medical Center struggling with mental health concerns receive customized care in our adult inpatient unit. Our programming offers treatment for a number of mental health disorders, including the following:
- Bipolar disorder
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Major depression
- Anxiety disorders
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Dementia (including Alzheimer’s disease)
- Personality disorders
Types of treatment services for psychiatric disorders at Delta Medical Center
The specific interventions we use for patients in inpatient treatment are based on each person’s specific needs and treatment goals.
- Individual therapy provides a space for patients to meet one-on-one with a therapist or social worker.
- Group therapy allows patients to work with other individuals who may be struggling with the same types of concerns.
- In family therapy, loved ones can learn more about the disorder their family member is suffering from, and get advice on ways they can help.
- Medication management services are available for those who need medication to help alleviate their symptoms.
Our caring, expert staff at Delta Medical Center
All of the social workers, therapists, psychiatrists, and recreational therapists who provide care at our center hold specialized training in their respective fields. This assures that all of our patients receive the most optimal treatment available.
The typical length of stay for our inpatient adult mental health program
The typical length of stay in inpatient care ranges from seven to 12 days. However, the actual length of stay may vary based on each person’s specific needs.
Learn more about our adult inpatient psychiatric program at Delta Medical Center
For more information about our adult inpatient treatment, please contact us at your earliest convenience.