If your company is in need of a one-stop approach to occupational health, Delta Medical Center is here to help. We offer a broad range of occupational services to assist employers in managing occupational injuries and costs.
Worker’s Comp Services
- After-hours urgent care
- Radiology/Imaging Services
- Physical Therapy
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Hyperbaric and Wound Care Center
After-Hours Urgent Care:
- Our Emergency Room is open 24/7 to treat after-hours worker’s comp injuries.
- Average wait time is 2 ½ hours.
- We can perform post-accident drug screens and alcohol breathalyzer tests in the emergency room.
- Our physicians know how important it is for employees to return to work the same day.
- We have a dedicated Work Comp Coordinator who will actively communicate with you regarding your employee’s injury treatment and return-to-work plans. We will help to schedule follow up appointments with your panel of work comp physicians, specialist referrals, and physical therapists or answer any questions you may have.
- We partner with local occupational medical clinics as their after-hours work comp provider.
Contact Becky Young-Collins at 901-570-1167.
Delta Medical Clinic’s Worker’s Comp Department offers much more than traditional worker’s comp. Take advantage of our Work Comp Menu.
- Dr. Bret Sokoloff has been treating a wide array of worker’s comp orthopedic injuries since arriving at Delta Medical Center in 2009
- Dr. Sokoloff graduated from Duke University
- He obtained his medical degree in Philadelphia at Jefferson Medical College
- He trained at the internationally-famous Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University
- After his internship and residency he completed an extra year of shoulder and knee fellowship training in California
- Dr. Sokoloff works with all worker’s comp insurance companies
- Same day appointments are available
- Call 901-363-3600 to schedule an appointment
Sleep Disorder Center:
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) says that as many as 28% of commercial driver’s license (CDL) holders have sleep apnea.
If left untreated, sleep apnea can increase the risks for:
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Increase the risks for cardiac arrhythmias
- Increase the chance for work-related or driving accidents
The good news is that sleep apnea is a highly treatable disorder. Let the professionals at Delta Medical Center’s Sleep Disorder Clinic help find the right solution. All of our staff are registered and licensed Polysomnographic Technologists. We handle all insurance verification, authorizations, and approvals. We’re also proud to offer self-pay options and payment plans for uninsured patients.
Call Glynda Casey at 901-369-8493 for an immediate appointment and to discuss payment options.
Our radiology department offers the following procedures using state-of-the-art equipment. These include:
- CT Scans
- Ultrasound scans
- Nuclear medicine scans
- MRI procedures
We offer weekend appointments for CT and MRI scans and accept walk-ins for all scans Monday through Friday. All results from radiology are faxed to the ordering physician within 24 hours.
Call scheduling at 901-369-8162 – immediate appointments available.
Our therapists provide timely treatment to help patients return to work sooner and reduce the risk of re-injury. Our physical therapy department treats:
- Repetitive use injuries
- Over-exertion injuries
- Orthopedic injuries
- Pain and functional limitations
We are committed to offering appointments within 24 hours. We pride ourselves on communication with referral sources and all of the parties involved in the care of the injured worker. We are in network with Med-Risk, Align Network, One Call Medical, Well-Comp, Prime Health Services, and several other leading networks.
Call Scheduling at 901-369-8162 – immediate appointments available.
Hyperbaric Therapy and Wound Care Services:
We specialize in treating hard-to-heal and non-healing wounds and conditions. We offer the newest technologies for successful treatment of non-healing wounds, including human-derived dermal substitute and hyperbaric oxygen therapy.Additional therapies include:
- Application of growth factors
- Vacuum-assisted closure
- Artificial skin grafting
We highly encourage case managers, insurance adjusters, third party administrators, employers, and work comp physicians to utilize our hyperbaric and wound care center.
Call Karla Woods at 901-369-8645